Howdy shoppers! It’s been a long time since our last update. And I am happy to introduce the new Mighty Grocery Version 1.0 with the following changes:
- Basic Web UI — is now available for anyone with Full version of Mighty Grocery. Just create an account, push your lists and start editing your lists online.
- Backup reminder — friendly reminder to create a backup, once a week.
- Email for account reminder — friendly reminder to assign email to your account if it’s not assigned yet.
- Restore password — if you have email assigned to your account, you can reset your password by entering your email or Account ID under Menu –> Settings –> Accounts –> Plus –> Restore password.
- Quick Navigation — Tap Android for quick navigation from home screen.
- Slick icons — better-looking command icons (get ready for the new design themes!)
- Minor fixes
We have huge plans for upcoming months. Join the Mighty Grocery Beta Testing group to be the first to try out our new features and get involved in feature discussions!
We look forward to hearing your comments.
Your Mighty Pocket Team.
I wish to change my password for my owner account in Mighty Grocery. How do I do this? Couldn’t find anything online or in FAQ.
Cynthia, you can change owner password in Account settings under Menu –> Settings –> Accounts –> (tap your account) –> tap Owner password field –> enter your new password.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.