Buenos días shoppers! Please welcome the new Mighty Grocery update, version 1.1:
- Compare store prices for products. If product packaging is different, it will be possible to compare price per unified unit like ounce or 100 g. New propagation rules will allow assigning items to multiple stores/aisles without unlinking hassle. Full version only.
- Price history is available under Edit item tab –> Link button (top-left) –> Show price history.
- Show linked items is available under Edit item tab –> Link button (top-left) –> Show linked items.
- Link button (top-left of Edit item screen) shows popup menu.
- [Copy to] and [Move to] commands under Edit item screen → tap Shopping list field.
- Calculator is available when editing from price/quantity fields.
- ATM-style price entry option is available when editing prices.
- Disable Backup reminders option under More –> Backup on cloud.
- Disable Checkout summary option under Menu –> Settings –> Options.
- Changed propagation rules. Changes will be copied from items → favorites → products. Changes in products won’t propagate to favorites and items.
- Fix: Total price won’t change due to Unit price round up (earlier,
qty=3 & total price = $10 will change total price to $9.99).
- Minor fixes.
Join the Mighty Grocery Beta Testing group to be the first to try out our new features and get involved in feature discussions!
We look forward to hearing your comments.
Your Mighty Pocket Team.
How does compare store prices. Where can write store name.
Please have a look at the Price compare Guide.
What does “ATM-style price entry option” mean? I don’t understand.
Sheila, thanks for your question.
ATM option allows entering price without decimal point. I.e. instead of typing “1.23″ you could just type “123″.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.