Mighty Grocery Shopping List Version 1.2

In the new update of Mighty Grocery 1.2 new designs are added for your viewing pleasure! Metallic, Wooden, Olive, Sky, and refreshed Denim themes are polished to perfection. Have any suggestions for other color schemes? Just let us know!

• Smart tabs: invisible tabs such as Aisles will remain visible for a while in tabbar after they’ve been visited. This will make it easier to access rarely used tabs. Also, you can quickly switch to invisible tab by tapping → in the end of Tabs list.
  • New dashboard with more buttons. Long-tap a button to change its function.
  • New design themes. A few samples below

• Ability to make items taxable automatically. Tap the tax field and select “Set as default”.
  • Show price compare options by long-tapping item in shopping list.
  • Option: Hide price compare row.
  • Option: Show generic name in shopping list.
  • Confirmation before Delete All operations. You can still undo this action in Menu → Undo.
  • Popup menu for barcode under Edit Item tab.
  • Minor fixes

Join the Mighty Grocery Beta Testing group to be the first to try out our new features and get involved in feature discussions!

We look forward to hearing your comments.

Your Mighty Pocket Team.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Mighty Grocery Shopping List Version 1.2

1. Todd says:

I want to change the buttons on the home screen to custom lists that I make. How do I do this?

Also how do I delete buttons that I have no use for?

T.

Todd, just long-press a button on Dashboard to select your custom list. Unfortunately, there is no way to delete buttons on Dashboard.

2. Virginia says:

Does it move to SD?

Virginia,

Yes, you can move the app to SD card under phone’s Home button –> Menu –> Settings –> Applications –> Manage applications –> Mighty Grocery –> Move to SD Card.

3. Carolyn says:

I cannot find the setting to “upon opening app, voice input to add items to your list”. Is it still available?

4. thomas durnell says:

After receiving error message I got a respounce to load new v1.2. Where do I get this update?