- I got a new phone. How do I transfer grocery data?
- I purchased the app in the past. How do I download it without paying again?
- I purchased the app but it won’t download. What should I do?
- Credit Card is not accepted or can’t find Full version at the Android Market.
- I am going to replace my phone. Can I recover the app without needing to pay again?
- How do I enter my own item?
- How do I import my own product catalog?
- My items suddenly stopped grouping by aisles. What’s happened?
- How do I scan barcodes?
- How do I assign items to multiple stores?
- How do I transfer grocery data from Lite to Full?
- How do I make voice recognition work on my phone?
I got a new phone. How do I transfer grocery data?
Follow these steps:
- On your old phone with data:
- Create account on Cloud (see User’s Guide). If account is already created, assign email and password.
- On your new phone:
- Install the latest version of Mighty Grocery.
- Sign in to the account created on the old phone.
I purchased the app in the past. How do I download it without paying again?
When downloading from Google Play:
- make sure to use the same Google account which you used to purchase the app;
- download Full (Premium) Version of Mighty Grocery
Please note that payments are handled by Google Play and we don’t have information about what account was used to purchase Mighty Grocery.
I purchased the app but it won’t download. What should I do?
Unfortunately, this is a common issue with Android Market/Google Checkout. Below are some tips:
- Reboot your phone and try purchasing/downloading the app again.
- Try Google’s official recommendations for this case.
- Try contacting Google Checkout support directly.
- Login into your Google Checkout and check your order status. Cancel your order if it’s in “Payment declined” status and try again.
- Try contacting your bank to clarify the reason why the Credit Card is rejected. One of the reasons may be your Credit Card does not allow foreign currency exchange operations.
- Try a different Credit Card.
- Finally, consider switching to Mighty Grocery Special Edition and paying with PayPal.
Credit Card is not accepted or can’t find Full version at the Android Market.
Please be aware of the following Payment methods accepted by Google Checkout. Kindly note that Discover card is not accepted outside U.S., so it won’t work with Mighty Grocery as we are a Canadian company. Visa/MasterCard should work just fine.
If Mighty Grocery is not available at Android Market in your location, you may want to try downloading Special Edition version and use PayPal to upgrade.
I am going to replace my phone. Can I recover the app without needing to pay again?
Yes, as long as you use the same Google account, you will be able to restore all your paid apps including Mighty Grocery without needing to pay again. See this forum thread.
How do I enter my own item?
Click Add button (Plus) on top of your shopping list, enter the full item name when prompted, click “Add”. More details are available in Current shopping list User’s Guide.
How do I import my own product catalog?
Product catalog can be imported from CSV file using Custom Import feature. More details are available in Settings User’s Guide.
My items suddenly stopped grouping by aisles. What’s happened?
There are two options responsible for aisle grouping:
- Settings –> Options –> Group by aisles : should be ON in order to have items grouped by aisles
- All lists –> (edit your list) –> Master list : should be OFF, otherwise items will be grouped by sublists.
How do I scan barcodes?
For detailed instructions on scanning barcodes please have a look at Barcode Scans User’s Guide.
How do I assign items to multiple stores?
Please see Current shopping list User’s Guide for more details.
Ability to assign items to multiple stores and specify aisles for each store without using Master lists is under consideration in our plans.
How do I transfer grocery data from Lite to Full?
Please see Transfer data from Lite to Full for more details.
How do I make voice recognition work on my phone?
If you are getting a “speech recognition is unavailable” error message, it’s recommended to install Voice Recognition by Google and make sure your handset is connected to Internet. Also you may want to make sure that standard app such as Google Search can do voice recognition on your handset.