Please take our survey to increase priority of features you would like to see sooner.
If you are waiting for the iOS version, fill this form to be the first to know when the app is available or to participate in Beta testing.
What to expect in the next update?
We are working on the iOS version and making it easier to sync your grocery data. In the next version of Android app, Mighty Grocery will instantly sync all changes of your grocery data to online account and between devices. And we mean all changes. Not only your shopping lists will sync, but also Pick list, Recipes, Meal Plans, History.
Due to the changes, some existing advanced sync features will not be available. First, since all data will be sync’d instantly, there is no longer need for Backup on cloud. Second, if your app was signed in to multiple accounts, all lists will be assigned to your primary account. If you wish to continue using multiple accounts you will have to re-assign them manually. Finally, it won’t be possible to selectively sync lists. I.e. all lists in the account will be sync’d. However it will be possible to create another local account and place local-only lists there.
Transition progress to the new version will require a few steps: 1) on primary device push all data to cloud; 2) on secondary handsets, pull all data from cloud. Once this is done, all changes will be instantaneous and automatic. Before transition the app will automatically create backup on your phone, so we will be able to assist you to recover your data if anything goes wrong.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding transition to the new version, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Plans going forward*:
- Advanced Web UI. This will also allow easier view & modification of product catalog, recipes, history. Pricing TBD.
- Export History and Product catalog from the app in CSV format.
- Recipes catalog. Integrate with existing products/sites and introduce improvements to recipe feature.
- Coupons. Separate app and/or integration with existing apps.
- Adjust shopping list subtotal. This can be manually added/subtracted amount to shopping list subtotal or applied discount.
- Share selected items of shopping list via email, not all.
- Password protect shopping lists.
- GPS-based notifications for items/lists.
- Sync notifications.
- Unlink all favorites/pick items.
- Rename “Aisle” field on Edit Item screen for some types of lists.
- Use either Total Price or Unit Price as primary amount (currently only Unit Price used as primary).
- Do not round unit price and/or allow configuring decimal places.
- Group items and group barcodes under product/item/umbrella.
- Import from SMS.
- Workaround for case-insensitive search for non-ACSII characters.
- Configurable capitalization when adding a new item.
- Move multiple items to a different shopping list.
- Group by aisles in Master list view.
- Group sublists under Master lists in All lists view.
- Configure fields which get copied for linked items.
- Option to sort aisles by name and/or search aisles when selecting aisle for item.
- Configuration option: round tax to floor/ceil/nearest.
- Quantity of 1/4, 1/8, etc.
- Integration with barcoo.com
- Predictive Details mode and “batch adding”.
- Configuration option of not having tax added to items’ amount in shopping list.
- Collapsable groups in shopping list.
- Show number of items in drop-down selector of shopping lists.
- Indicator that item in Other aisle.
- New widget style + number of outstanding TODO items.
- CRV tax
* – The planned feature list is subject to change without any notice.