User’s Guide

See User’s Guide as single page.

130 Responses to User’s Guide

1. Bjørn Olav says:

I want to manually enter a provision list, from which I should be able to choose the items to be included in the shopping list.

I should be able to enter that provision list on my PC. Can you describe the exact steps to follow, as I am unable to understand how to accomplish this fairly basic task from your user guide.

2. Bridget says:

Is there a way to forward my list to only include items needed? Although I have crossed out items I don’t need, the entire list is still emailed to my husband. I was having the same issue with Cozi and hoped that an app dedicated to shopping would offer the option.

Hi Bridget, thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, this feature is not available yet. We plan on adding it soon.

Kindly note that if your husband has Android phone as well, you could sync your shopping lists with his phone using the Sync with Cloud feature.

• Patricia says:

Do both family members have to upgrade to full and two times to use the cloud sync feature?

Thanks

Hi Patricia, thank you for your question.

Kindly note that both phones need to have Full version installed in order to use Sync with cloud feature.

3. Stan says:

When will I be able to add info for my Safeway, Fred Meyer, Albertsons, and other discount cards?

Hi Stan, thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, there is no specific date for the discount cards feature. The more people vote for it, the sooner it will become available.

4. Trish says:

Hi there,

I have the full version.
    Is there my husband can download the app as well and we share the same list somehow or do we always have to forward it when asked for.

Thanks!

Trish

5. Darci says:

Hey I was really excited about the ability to have my recipes with me when I go shopping but it’s going to take forever to type them in. So I was thinking how great it would be to have place within your app to take pictures of the recipe where it’s easy to find and maybe organized by appetizers, main dish, dessert and so on.

Hi Darci, thank you for your feedback! We will definitely consider your suggestion as part of our future improvement to recipes feature.

6. joe says:

Why is voice recognition suddenly not supported in my EVO? It was working.

Hi Joe,

Could you please advise if voice recognition works in other apps on your phone such as Google Search? If yes, please try rebooting your phone and use voice recognition. If you get an error message again, please send us a Usage Scenario which is available in Menu –> Settings –> Options.

7. courtney appleby says:

Thanks alex for the suggestions! Keep up the good work!

8. cpappleby says:

What about multiple transactions at the same store? Like I have to do 2-4 seperate transactions at Walgreens to get all my discounts. Is there going to be a way to set up multiple lists under 1 store?

Perhaps you will need to create multiple lists such as “Walgreens 1″, “Walgreens 2″, etc. I doubt there is going to be “nested lists” feature in the near future.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any further questions.

9. courtney appleby says:

What about a “pantry list” so I know what’s in my pantry while at the store?

Thanks for your question. Kindly note that we have “Pantry list” feature planned later this year.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

• Steve says:

It says in the plans you may make the pantry a seperate app. Please don’t… I’ve been keeping this app because I was hoping you’d add a pantry feature that automatically added the items to your inventory when you hit check out. I’d be pretty disappointed if it ended up being seperate.

Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback. Kindly note that even if Pantry feature will be delivered as separately installable app, it will be seamlessly integrated in the main for the best experience with the app.

10. courtney appleby says:

I am a “couponer” I use multiply coupons when I shop. Does this app have a 2nd place to insert a 2nd coupon. For example I have a manufacturer coupon & store coupon. I can use both coupons at the same time. But the app wont let me (or I can’t find the feature) to apply “coupon discounts” there needs to be a “store coupon discount” space too.

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, there is no way to add multiple coupons for an item. However we consider adding this enhancement along with improvements planned for Coupons feature later this year.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any further questions.