User’s Guide

See User’s Guide as single page.

130 Responses to User’s Guide

1. Bethany says:

Love the app. One suggestion – have pics to choose from like the Grocery King app has. It some how pulls little pics from the web for us to add instead of having to take pics ourselves. And a way/place to scan and save receipts.

2. Kelly says:

I love using this app for my lists and recipes. I was wondering if it is possible to add multiple pics in the House Projects. I use them for ideas and remembering different items I’d like to use.

Thank you.

Kelly, thank you for your feedback and your question. You can add one photo per item at the moment. We may consider adding multiple photos going forward.

3. ben says:

Hi Alex. Love my Mighty Grocer. Last week, the plus sign (add button) in the top margin of my list screen disappeared. What can I do to get it back? Only two buttons currently appear.
    Thanks,
    Ben

Hi Ben, thanks for your feedback. Just tap the Side menu button (upper-right corner) > Show sidebar > Long-tap the Add button. The button will get back to the top of the screen.
      Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of Mighty Grocery 2.7.
      For more details please see Toolbar & Sidebar section in the Getting started Guide.

4. Haik says:

Hi Alex. How does the person, defined as guest get the synchronized list? I thougt he gets a mail, since his mailaccount is noticed.

5. Michele says:

How do you import a recipe into a grocery list?
    Can you multiply a recipe times the number of servings that youp want to make?
    Can you add units of measure? Like tsp, cups, tbsp, etc
    Will the grocery list combine the ingredients together on the grocery list? Ie two re,ipes that call for 1 cups of sugar, so that the grocery list shows 2 cups of sugar.

I have the full version.

Hi Michele, thank you for contacting us.

Yes, it is possible to multiply recipe quantities by the number of servings. Please see Recipe User’s Guide for more details. You can combine ingredients by tapping in the middle of recipe item and choosing “Add all”. Then you can enter “Multiply by” value to adjust quantities.

To add or modify units you can use the Units tab under Settings.

6. Melissa says:

Is it possible to show a grand total on the All Lists tab?

7. Paul Kocurek says:

In theLite version, where are my selections stored? (I am not Rooted.) On the SD card? -Paul

8. Juan Carlos says:

Yo compré el programa pero tengo un problema. Lo único que está en Español son los menús pero todas las listas de productos están en Inglés ¿Qué puedo hacer?
    I bought this software but I have a problem. Menus are the only words written in Spanish because all the products lists are only in English. What can I do?
    Gracias. ..Thank you.

Juan, to replace English products with Spanish:
      1. Go to Menu –> Settings –> Pick list –> Predefined catalog
      2. To remove English products, tap Actions –> Delete presets
      3. To add Spanish products, tap Actions –> Import –> Spanish.

9. Patti says:

NEEDS MORE CATEGORIES LIKE HYGEINE/PRTERSONAL CARE. TOO MANY ITEMS THROWN TOGETHER. START FOOD & MOVE ON TO NON-FOOD ITEMS.

10. Jim Umhofer says:

I am unable to get Mighty Grocery to display aisle designations on the list page. It was working correctly but now only displays picks alphabetically.