Current shopping list is a key activity of Mighty Grocery. Typical usage scenario includes adding items, placing items in cart, checking out. It is also possible to open Item Details and change quantity and price.
Please make sure to see Getting Started Guide before moving on.
Add a new item
- Click Add button (Plus) on top of Shopping list screen.
- Start typing item.
- The app shows a list of existing items from product catalog which match your entry.
- Click on an item to add it to the shopping list.
If item does not exist on product catalog, just continue typing to enter the full item name and click Add button.
To activate Edit mode tap Lightning button. Tap the icon again to deactivate Edit mode.
In Edit mode you can quickly add items using Voice and Barcode scan. Also, you can change order of items using drag-drop if “Sort by name” option is OFF under Menu > Settings > Options > Sort options. Just touch and hold a record on the right side and drag it up or down to the place you want.
To edit an item, e.g. set item price, quantity, etc. tap on the right side of a row to open Edit item screen.
- Long-tap item to bring up a context menu.
- Choose Delete.
- Your item is deleted.
If you decided not to buy an item during your shopping trip, you could postpone it until next checkout. Here’s the scenario:
- Long-tap an item > Postpone
- The item is hidden from the list.
- Check other items > tap Checkout
- Postponed items will be placed on shopping list again.
You can use Sort and filter command in Side Menu to show All / Current or Postponed only.
Sort and filter
By default, items are grouped by aisles and are not sorted by name so you could reorder items manually. Default sort options are specified under Menu > Settings > Options > Sort options.
If you would like to change default sort options, tap Side menu > Sort and filter > uncheck Use default sort options.
Move items to a different shopping list
To move an item to a different shopping list use the following steps:
- Open Edit Item screen by clicking on the right of an item in shopping list.
- Click Shopping list property.
- Select shopping list you would like to move item to.
- The item is moved to a different shopping list.
Assign items to multiple stores
In order to assign items to multiple stores it will require a Master list, say “Groceries”, and a few sub-lists which would represent your stores, say “Whole Foods” and “Costco”. If you assign an item to Groceries, it will be listed under Groceries, Whole Foods and Costco. If you assign item directly to a store’s list, it will be listed under that store and under Master list e.g. Groceries.
Please see Manage shopping lists User’s Guide for more details on how to get your Master list configured.