- Receipt — a top-level record with shopping list name, date and time of purchase, total amount and total number of items.
- History items — each record corresponds to an item checked out from shopping list.
For your convenience, history items are also listed under 3 standard categories:
- All history — all history items.
- Recent items — history items from the past 30 days.
- Top items — history items from the past 30 days which were purchased 3 and more times.
Populating shopping lists from History
History items can be easily reused when you need to populate a shopping list or Favorites list:
- Open History tab.
- Make sure that the list you want to populate is selected on top of the screen.
- Scroll and expand the receipt with history items you would like to reuse.
- Tap history items to add them to the shopping list. A checkbox next to an item indicates that item is on the shopping list.
In case you would like to add all items from a receipt, long-tap the receipt and choose Add to list option. All items from selected receipt will be instantly added to the current shopping list.
To modify a receipt record, tap on the right side of a row to bring up the Receipt details. This screen allows changing receipt title, purchase date and time. Purchase summary is also available for review.
To delete a receipt record, long-tap the record under History tab and choose Delete from popup menu.
Similarly, you can modify and delete history items. Tap on the right side of a row to open Edit history item screen which allows changing record fields. Or long-tap a row and choose Delete to delete history item. Receipt total will be automatically recalculated if history item is changed or deleted.
If you need to delete all history, click phone’s Menu button and choose Delete all.