Search feature allows finding your items by name in shopping lists, favorites, pick list, history, recipes.
To open Search tab, go to More tab and tap Search. Also, it is possible to make Search tab always visible using Configure Tabs feature.
The following is available on Search tab:
- Search selection refreshes as you type in the Search box.
- Tap Filter and choose the search scope which is a multiple selection of shopping lists, favorites, pick list products, history, recipes.
- Tap any row to bring up Edit Details screen.
- Long-tap any row and popup menu shows up. It is possible to Undo (same as Menu –> Undo), Edit (same as single-tap on a row), or Show original.
- Show original command opens corresponding tab which contains currently selected item and highlights the original row.
- Undo — reverts the latest change operation. Same as Menu –> Undo.
- Edit — opens Edit Details tab. Same as tapping on a row.
- Show original — opens corresponding tab which contains currently selected item and highlights the original row.
Set search scope
- While on the Search tab, tap Filter.
- Scope selection dialog shows up.
- Set check against rows that you want to be included in search results.
- Tap OK.
- Your search results will be instantly refreshed.