Small / Medium / Large.
The sort options are:
- Group by aisles
- Sort by name
- Move checked items to the bottom – Configures whether items will be moved below cart separator in the bottom of the shopping list when item is checked, i.e. placed in cart.
Shows or hides checkboxes on the left of items in shopping list.
Cross out checked items
Configures whether shopping list items are crossed-out when checked, i.e. placed in cart.
Activates or deactivates Details mode. In details mode when you add an item, Item Details activity will instantly appear to allow you change quantity/units/price without any extra clicks.
Item tap action
Configures application behavior in response to tapping in the central area of shopping list item row. Available options:
- None — nothing happens on single-tap.
- Cross out — item is placed in cart with single-tap.
- Edit details — Edit details screen shows up on single-tap.
- Long-tap cross out — i) nothing happens if item single-tapped in central area; ii) item is placed in cart if row is long-tapped; iii) popup menu shows up if item is long-tapped on the right side of the row (spot with (>) sign or with price/quantity info).
Disable screen lock
If activated, the phone screen will remain active and will not get locked when phone’s Off button is pressed. Both changes affect List and Favorites tabs.
Warning: This option should be used with caution to not allow unauthorized access to your phone.
Disable screen rotation
If activated, shopping list screen won’t change if phone is rotated. This is convenient during shopping to prevent screen from flickering.
Full version only: allows turning off ads in the app.
Configures a set of tax rates which can be used in Edit Item Details screen. Tax rates is a plain text field which should contain number(s) only. Use line break to add several options.
Sample: if you’d like to have three options such as i) no tax; ii) 13%; iii)7.25% use the following value for Tax rates option:
Specifies formatting mask for amount field in case standard currency format is not suitable. “%” can be used as placeholder for number. Leave this option blank to use currency formatting from your phone settings.
Sample: To configure currency format as 12.34 USD use the following option value:
Configures whether Checkout button requires single- or long-tap in order to move items from cart to history. Used to prevent accidental checkouts.
Show subtotal summary
If set to ON, will provide summary with subtotal such as:
Subtotal: $12.34, taxes: $0.56
Total: 4 items, $12.90
If set to OFF, will provide “Remaining” and “Cart” totals:
List: 3 items, $11.65
Cart: 4 items, $12.90
Show full comments
If set to ON, will show full item comment in shopping list. If set to OFF, only yellow mark will be shown in the upper-left corner of an item with comment.
Hide 1 each
Configures if quantity of item should be shown if it equals 1 each. If option is ON and item quantity is 1 each, it will be replaced with (>) icon.
Full screen shake
If activated, it will be possible to have more effective space in shopping list by shaking your phone. When phone is shaken, Tab bar and Toolbar are hidden thus allowing more items into the screen. Shake again to bring Tab bar and Toolbar back.
If activated (default), any item added to a shopping list or history will also be added to Pick list. Therefore item can be reused next time you need to add it to a shopping list.
Auto confirm voice
If this option is Yes, then you will not be requested to confirm after you add items. Though this might be challenging since voice recognition might involve errors.
If this option is No and you add an item using voice, all other items will be hidden and you will be prompted to confirm the latest item added.
Auto confirm manual
Same as for confirming voice items, but item confirmation will be required for items added using keypad and touch screen.
Auto confirm Barcodes
If activated, scanning barcode in shopping list will add a new item without opening Edit Barcode screen.
Specifies parameters for speech recognition feature such as
- Currencies — comma-separated list of words which will be considered as currency name
- Cents — comma-separated list of words which will be considered as indicator of fractions of price amount.
- Articles — comma-separated list of words which will be considered as “1 ea”.
- Prepositions — comma-separated prepositions which follow units and therefore ignored.
Speech recognition parameters can be reverted to default values with Reset option.
Send usage scenario
Sends email to Mighty Pocket Team which contains information useful for debugging application issues. Please add your description to explain what exactly needs to be fixed/improved.
Configure Pick list
For your convenience product catalog is split into following categories and you can filter by them in Side Menu > Sort and Filter:
- Predefined catalog – product items delivered with app or imported using standard or custom catalogs
- Automatic picks – product items created from shopping lists, history, etc.
- My picks – product items added manually.
Import product catalog (experimental)
- Tap Side Menu > Sort and filter > choose Predefined Catalog. This step is required so that imported items would end up in Predefined Catalog category.
- Tap Side Menu > Delete Presets if you would like to remove existing non-used products. Otherwise you may skip this step.
- Tap Side Menu > Import.
- Select a language for import.
Import custom product catalog (experimental)
Since you don’t want to manually input text into the box, the better way is to open a file and copy its text beforehand. For instance, the file can be transferred via USB to your SD card and then opened on the phone. Or the file can be sent to your phone as an email attachment.
One of the scenarios to import custom catalog:
- Prepare a file with each product in a new line and formatted as Aisle,Name,Details.
- Give your file the .txt extension which is more likely to get opened by one of the text editing apps on your phone.
- Send the file as attachment via email and open the message with your email client on your phone.
- Open attached file with text editing app on your phone.
- Long-press the text and select Copy All.
- Open Mighty Grocery and go to Pick list –> Menu –> Import –> Custom.
- Long-press the text field (see illustration above)
- Tap Paste.
- Tap Save.
Full list of supported columns:
Go to Settings –> Units and adjust units to your needs.
If you need to reset Units configuration or populate units of different language, tap Reset and choose desired language.
Configurable tabs feature allows showing & hiding tabs in the Tab Bar on top of the screen. Go to Menu –> Settings –> Configure tabs. And set check against the tabs you want to be visible on top of your main screen.
By the way, long-tapping the Tab Bar will show the list of all available tabs, thus making it easy to navigate to any tab of the app.