Full version will ask you if you want to transfer grocery data from Lite version on the first launch if Lite and Full versions are compatible (version numbers on top of Home screen match each other). Just tap “Yes” to confirm and wait until transfer is accomplished.
If versions are incompatible, application will ask to download latest updates from Android Market so that version numbers of Lite and Full would match.
Couple of important notes:
- Keep Lite version installed on your device while upgrading to migrate all grocery data to Full version. After successful migration Lite version can be uninstalled from your handset.
- DO NOT uninstall Lite version before data transfer because the existing data will get lost.
- Make sure your Lite version has the most recent update from Android Market. Otherwise you will be asked if you want to continue with Full version without copying the data.
If you need to re-import data from Lite to Full (for instance, if you accidentally clicked Yes to the question whether you want to continue without copying data), there are couple of options:
- Uninstall Full and install it again. Android Market won’t ask you to pay again as long as you use the same Google account.
- Clear app data. To do this, click phone’s Home button –> Menu –> Settings –> Applications –> Manage Applications –> Mighty Grocery Shopping List (Full) –> Clear data. Please double-check it is a full version, not Lite.